We have been an established partner of the international aerospace industry for decades. At the same time, we are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies, including defense.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and our customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
We are looking for you as an Engineer in the A400M Manufacturing Engineering Industrialization and Configuration Control for a project assignment with our well-known, international customer AIRBUS in Manching.
- Responsible for industrialization and support to prepare the incoming A/C events to ensure a good transfer when A/C event starts
- Creation and maintenance neutral plan in the systems: structure, routes, work orders
- Stablish Configuration Control methodology
- Interaction with all manufacturing and support areas including finance, customer and program management office
- Stablish Neutral Build Process for Retrofit, Maintenance and Upgrades Definition and optimization of manufacturing processes taking into account technical and economic aspects
- Lead future-oriented projects
- Studies in aerospace or engineering or comparable
- Experience in project management, aircraft maintenance (A400M would be an advantage)
- Solid Manufacturing / Manufacturing Engineering knowledge is necessary
- Knowledge in MS Office, SAP would be a plus
- Knowledge of A400M TOOLS ( OPAL, DOGS, AIRN@V) is desirable
- Language skills: fluent in English, German would be a plus