HESYS has been a well-established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would be delighted to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for you as an engineer (m/f/d) in the field of Engineering / Avionic Systems / Mission Systems / Situation Awareness for a project assignment with our well-known, international customer in the area AEROSPACE in Donauwörth.
- System Engineering and integration of subsystems for civil and military helicopters (e.g.: AIS Systems, Weather Datalink, TCAS, ADS-B, Synthetic Vision Systems, HTAWS, Obstacle Warning System)
- Acting as functional and system design responsible (FDR / SDR)
- Definition, Specification and Certification of systems and/or functions
- Interfacing with project management, procurement and Helicopter programme management
- Responsible Interface to internal and external customers and suppliers
- Planning and monitoring of development and qualification at equipment level
- Ensuring qualification and certification of equipment and system
- Participation in offer preparation for external customers
- Supplier selection and management
- Ensuring the qualification/ certification of equipment and the according function
- Support to rig, ground and flight testing of the equipment or system
- Participation in research projects (e.g.: LUFO, EDA) and market studies in this field
- Academic degree in the field of Aerospace Engineering, Electrotechnics, System Engineering or similar
- Experience in engineering, system development and integration, especially for avionics, electronics or avionics equipment
- Knowledge of automatic control techniques, including filtering and estimation, stability control
- Language skills: English fluent B2, (German and French would be a plus)
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG