19344HESYS has been a well-established partner and engineering service provider to the aerospace industry in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would be delighted to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment with our well-known and international customer in the AEROSPACE area in Manching, we are looking for you as a System Engineer (f/m/d).
PSTS will be one of the major support items within the Eurofighter programme and provides the simulators for Eurofighter pilot training.
The System Engineer Meteor Subsystem as part of the Training Systems team is responsible to perform all Meteor Subsystem related tasks.
The jobholder reports to the Team Leader Systems and is responsible for:
- Support of technical planning and implementation of the Meteor Missile related activities, especially integration, preparation of qualification and acceptance
- Meteor Subsystem / Weapon Service interface coordination / harmonization w.r.t. Weapon System Simulation affected Subsystems especially with the Synthetic Environment
- Support of the definition of PSTS P2E Meteor software solution (esp. Attack Computer Emulations)
- Integration & testing of Meteor Subsystem on PSTS system level
- SPR reporting w.r.t. Meteor Subsystem and Weapon Service
- Acceptance support of the Meteor Subsystem.
- Degree in computer science or engineering or aerospace or similar
- Experience in engineering, Computer Systems
- Technical project management experience
- Software- and system engineering skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Language skills: English fluent B2
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG