HESYS is an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and is active in many other areas of the general high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would be very pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for a Developer (m/f/d) FPGA for a project assignment with our international, well-known customer in the SENSORS area in Taufkirchen / Munich.
You are working as Field Programmable Gate Array - Developer (f/m/d) and you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Define interfaces and digital parameters
- Consider switching speeds, pulses, rise and fall times, feedback, impedance of devices, signal transmission, interference , grounding and earthing and electrical safety
- Define test strategy and validate design
- Perform analysis of digital electronic citcuits including design and layout of printed circuit boards, logic circuits, schematic capture, signal integrity, timing analysis, worst case analysis and environmental constraints
- Provide sufficient detailed data and information about system elements to enable the
implementation consistent with architectural entities as defined in models and views of the system architecture and in accordance with the allocated requirements
- Degree in electrical engineering or computer science or communications engineering or similar
- Professional experience in FPGA design with VHDL, with the XILINX development environment, with the Meteor development environment
- Language skills: English fluent B2
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG